Saturday, February 27, 2010

My infant is 3 weeks old and she keeps making this throat clearing sound. Should I be concerned?

My baby did that from birth and I kept going on and on about it and no one took me seriously. She is now 15 weeks old and after lots of screaming and her coughing after bottles she has just been diagnosed with reflux. If your baby also brings up milk, has lots of wind, screams a lot then it could be reflux. It may be worth asking a health professional. I hope this helps.My infant is 3 weeks old and she keeps making this throat clearing sound. Should I be concerned?
Depends. If it just started, she may have a sore throat or maybe even a cold. Check her temperature and make sure it's normal.





If this has been going on ever since birth, she might be infected. Wait a couple of weeks and if it gets worse, tell your doctor.My infant is 3 weeks old and she keeps making this throat clearing sound. Should I be concerned?
It may sound as if she has a tickly cough. Take her to the gp.


  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment