Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My hypercam does not record clear sound or any sound at all. Can you help please?

I have been trying to make some videos to put on youtube with music in them. I have no luck because my laptop has a built-in microphone. What i really want is to know how to record sound with better quality. I've seen people do that with videos for sites like Whyville. Can someone please tell me how to do it? Please be detailed because I'm a bit on the dumb side. Lol.My hypercam does not record clear sound or any sound at all. Can you help please?
Umm I use Camstudio for my like screen Recorder





http://camstudio.org/








and to add music to you videos you can use Windows movie maker





if you still need help you can email me at Bigtom71291@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment