Friday, February 26, 2010

Good speakers with decent bass and very clear sound?

I have a 98 toyota corolla. it's had stock speakers that were pretty good, but as of recently the driver side rear speaker buzzes on every bass pump, I took it apart and I'm sure it's blown there's no visible moving parts.








but I'm curious as to what people have found to be good not too expensive speakers. I was thinking Pioneer but that's really all I've heard of.





I want pretty good bass but with really clear sound too.





I'm sorry I'm skeptical because I have lots of friends with really nice systems but I also have friends who pour money into their car and it still sounds like crap.





help me out! I'm planning on going to best buy right in Temecula, CA so anything around here that any one would know?Good speakers with decent bass and very clear sound?
There's lots of good speaker brands with clear sound brands like Infinity, Alpine, Kicker, Pioneer should all sound great.Good speakers with decent bass and very clear sound?
For more help and interactivity please visit and join http://www.carstereoforum.net/index.php





Many knowledgeable people and staff to help.
i would go with pioneer if your not wanting to spend alot of money. i have pioneer door speakers and they sound good.

No comments:

Post a Comment