Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I want a clear sound without amp's with bass?

I want a clear sound from a pair of 4 new speaker's..


i was at a store and the guy offered me JL Audio's but they were a little out of my spending then he told me about Memphis Audio's i never heared of them and i'm asking if there any good ?? i think i will get them if i get a GOOD review!I want a clear sound without amp's with bass?
you won't get any decent bass from a memphis coaxial speaker. I'm in the audio industry and sold memphis for 3and1/2 yrs. I just dropped the line due to too many problems with the line like product doa, amp problems, woofer problems due to redesigns. I don't carry JL, however I do know they are quality speakers. also look into boston acoustic and diamond audio. depending on your radio also, many other speakers can sound really good if you have a good source unit. I've gotten great sound from the cheap mtx xt693 with great bass response right off the radio. happy hunting.I want a clear sound without amp's with bass?
I never heard how they sound, but before you buy them ask to hear them first. and if they sound good, ask what he used to push them. (radio, amp, eq.) then compare that to what you have. and remember not all amps are just for bass. a lot have cross overs for highs and mids. and you should use google. you might find JL speakers cheaper. good luck!
Memphis is good quality


There won't be much bass compared to a subwoofer
nope, you need amplifier like those on car show
You won't have great bass without a sub, but you can get satisfying sound with a good set of speakers. If you have the money, try for a two-way or three-way speakers. They will produce good bass as well as the mid and high ranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment