Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Digital voice recorder CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND (DELHI,INDIA)?

I want to purchase digital voice recorder for recording some Lecures and conferences in a hall


I want such a model that can record in crystal clear sound


Plz tell me which Brand should i purchase?


someone told me SONY recorders records in a crystal clear sound


My prefernces are:


Recording in mp3 format,Renaming files from recorder,inbuilt memory atleast 512 mb or more + Extendable memory atleast 2 gb ,Rechargable batteries(not rechargable cells or something),Playback options,loudspeaker apart from earphones,usb connectivity etc.


I don't want to spend more than R.s 6000 to 7000(but can pay more)


I am in delhi


plz tell me where can i buy?


Plz help


Suggestions are most welcome


Thanks!Digital voice recorder CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND (DELHI,INDIA)?
You can't record CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND through built in mic.

No comments:

Post a Comment