Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How can I get the clearest recording sound from my mic?

I just got a home studio condenser microphone. A samson (heard it was pretty good for how affordable it is). Just wanted to know any tricks to get the best, clearest sound quality from it when recording. I am mostly recording hip hop vocals. I will be using Acid Music Pro for recording.How can I get the clearest recording sound from my mic?
ignore the guy that just answered the question before. what you need to do is try using audacity recording studio. this will record any song for a long period of time. also try different setups by setups i mean try using different programs until you find one that benefits your microphone the mostHow can I get the clearest recording sound from my mic?
Put it up your ***, it'll sound great.





Better than the senseless lyrics you spit out.





Is that all music has degraded to? Using a machine that makes horrible sounds that the unintelligent crave?
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment