Friday, February 26, 2010

How can I make this song that I recorded, sound clearer?

I just recorded a song using the ';sound recorder'; and it doesn't sound that bad. Actually, I kinda like the sound because it sounds like a song playing on a record. But, is there anyway to make the song sound more-clear? It sounds as if the song is playing far away/foggy sound. Any way to fix this? (I have audacity too, just dunno if that can do anything for this issue).How can I make this song that I recorded, sound clearer?
Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder


It can detect any streaming audio playing through your PC, then record them in real time and save as MP3, WMA, WAV, AC3, M4A, AAC, OGG, APE, which are compatible with your iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, Zune, Pocket PC, etc


http://www.converter123.com/Other-Softwa鈥?/a>How can I make this song that I recorded, sound clearer?
Usually in these cases what you got is what you got..


It is very difficult if not impossible to improve a substandard recording.


If the song was recorded at too low a level the volume can be increased using Audacity but be aware that any electronic or computer fan noise could be increased in volume too so the sound would still be muddy and unclear.


Your best option if you can is to do a re-record and set the recording level for the best result.
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment