Friday, February 26, 2010

Can anyone revise/edit these sent. check to make sure they sound clear. The WORDS in caps are from hamlet?

The rules are NO Passive Voice %26amp; about Famliy or Yourself.








1. The older my grandmother gets, the more work that I have to do for her. Almost like I鈥檓


OBSEQUIOUS to every action of hers.


2. My Uncle makes OFFICIOUS comments about my actions in life.


3. When my baby cousin swallowed a penny, the doctors had to CATHARSIS what he ingested.


4. The APOPLEXY in my grandfather鈥檚 heart caused his death at an early age.


5. My dad thinks French Chianti has the QUINTESSENCE of all wine.


6. I feel disgusted with INCEST, marrying people with thin the family.


7.The way my brother gambles causes me to be ANGST about his spending habits


8.The first time my mother taught me how to drive, the car RETROGRADED into reverse


almost hitting the trash can.


9. The DEMAGOGUERY ad in the newspaper changed my mind on who to elect for


president.


10. My dad has great HUSBANDRY when he grows and plants food on the farm.


11.When my cousin got caught stealing along with her friend Tony COMPLICITY in the act.


12 The PURGATORY news about my cat dieing left me miserable and unhappy.


13. As my grandmother increases in age sometimes she鈥檚 OBLIVIOUS about my name.


14.When my brother joined the army he act MARTIAL about going into war.


15. When I first introduce my boyfriend to my mom, she CANOIZE him


16. I ANGST the SAT since I know the first time isn鈥檛 always the best.


17. I always have an SAGACITY of new people I haven鈥檛 meet yet.


18. When there鈥檚 an argument my dad always seem to have a PUN on words to clam everyone down.


19. I hate it when my mom doesn鈥檛 answer my RHETORICAL QUESTION, even though I know she doesn鈥檛 know the answer.


20.My sister USURP the car without anyone permission got her grounded for 3 weeks.


21.I try not to SELF-ABNEGATION for others, since individuals don鈥檛 always reward you for your good deed.Can anyone revise/edit these sent. check to make sure they sound clear. The WORDS in caps are from hamlet?
I think they look good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment