Friday, February 26, 2010

I got my Logitech G51 Surround Sound speaker system today, rear speakers don't sound clear and crackle?

I got my Logitech G51 Surround Sound speaker system today, rear speakers don't sound clear and crackle... the overall performance of the speakers are not as i expected them to be. My old speakers the ';Logitech X230's'; even sound louder and I used them on the Sound blaster Live! 5.1 sound card that i currently have installed on my system I had no problem with them speakers and I am also using my Logitech G51 Surround Sound speakers that i got today on that sound card, do you think I need a better sound card for these speakers or place them on warranty ?I got my Logitech G51 Surround Sound speaker system today, rear speakers don't sound clear and crackle?
I bought myself last year a logitech 5.1 speaker set. I like music and the speakers I bought did cost nearly as much as my complete comptuter


I had also the sound card Sound blaster live 5.1. It is a very good sound card, but I decided to get my self a new one. I bought Creative Sound Blaster Audigy. It is the follow up from the live 5.1. The sound I get now is fantastic and also the software you get with the cd is worth having.


The sound card did only cost me 鈧?9,95


It is really worth the money.


http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=6-uUNVo3mT鈥?/a>


http://www.cooltechzone.com/Reviews/Audi鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment