Friday, February 26, 2010

My car mp3 FM modulator giving disturbance when engine is running. How can I get clear sound?

stop the engine stupid..!!!My car mp3 FM modulator giving disturbance when engine is running. How can I get clear sound?
Sounds like it may need to be grounded better. If this is a device that is totally wireless then look for a loose ground or connection on the connected component.My car mp3 FM modulator giving disturbance when engine is running. How can I get clear sound?
http://magegame.ru/?rf=c1e0ebe0eaeee2f1eae8e9
leonardo da vinci, gave the answer, stop the engine, thanx fo da 2 ponits
Have you tried using something other than an FM modulator since the sound is crappy even at its bet reception? Even a cassette adapter will sound better. For the best sound, connect it directly to the car stereo (if its an aftermarket receiver with aux in).





If you absolutely need wireless, check out the Scosche Bluetooth Car Kit.
Can your modulator broadcast on different frequencies? Try switching to a different one.

No comments:

Post a Comment