Saturday, February 27, 2010

Where can I get good clear (sounding) ring tones with out spam (multiple calls or text)?

I don't mind paying for something that is good. I want new songs.Where can I get good clear (sounding) ring tones with out spam (multiple calls or text)?
If you have some computer and networking knowledge, you can use a program called Bitpim to manually hack ringtones,videos,wallpapers, etc into your phone. I use it because telus wouldn't let me use my own mp3's as ringtones. I said screw it, now I can have full songs as ring tones if I want, for free!Where can I get good clear (sounding) ring tones with out spam (multiple calls or text)?
Hi,





I had loads of problems getting decent ringtones for my verizon phone but now am able to download all the very latest ones whenever I like. They apparently cover all the major phones and networks and give a load of complimentary ringtones too. If you want to take a look they're at: http://offto.net/ringtones_810c/





Enjoy!
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment