Saturday, February 27, 2010

Can anyone revise these sent. or just check to make sure they sound clear. The WORD that is caps must stay.?

1. The older my grandmother gets, the more work i have to do for her, its like im OBSEQUIOUS to her every action.





2. My Uncle offers OFFICIOUS comments about my actions in life.





3. When my baby cusin swallowed a penny, the doctors had to CATHARSIS what he injustied.





4. Because of the APOPLEXY in my grandfarther heart caused his earliy death.





P.s every sentence MUST be about famliy member.Can anyone revise these sent. or just check to make sure they sound clear. The WORD that is caps must stay.?
1. The older my grandmother gets, the more work that I have to do for her. It is like I'm OBSEQUIOUS to every action of hers.





2. My uncle makes OFFICIOUS comments about my actions in life.





3. When my baby cousin swallowed a penny, the doctors had to CATHARSIS what he had ingested.





4. The APOPLEXY in my grandfarther's heart caused his death at an early age.Can anyone revise these sent. or just check to make sure they sound clear. The WORD that is caps must stay.?
You're more than welcome! Hope it's well done because English is not my native language. LOL

Report Abuse



you spelled cousin wrong but other than that it sounds ok to me
It's I'M (capital I), COUSIN, GRANDFATHER. I don't know what any of those words mean so I can't help you on that sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment