Saturday, February 27, 2010

Will someone help me with rearranging this paragraph to make it sound more clearer?

that is a fake address ... This sounds to bland to me ...





Every Human Service agency is made up with a variety of policies and practices. To understand the system of a Human Service agency clearly, a review of there policies and practices is needed. To help my partner and I, we went to a private Human Service agency which is located at 1234 roll place, Virginia Beach, Va 23456.





Thank you! I really appreciate it!Will someone help me with rearranging this paragraph to make it sound more clearer?
Because every Human Service agency is made up of a variety of policies and practices, the only way to understand their system clearly is to review their policies and practices in person. In order to be able to do this my partner and I went to a private Human Service agency in Virginia Beach, Virginia where they went over these policies with us.Will someone help me with rearranging this paragraph to make it sound more clearer?
A variety of policies and practices are needed in order to keep any organization working, such as in the Human Service Agency. In order to get a clearer understanding of how theses policies and practices worked, my partener and I visited a Human Service agency in VIrginia Beach and reviewed the practices and policies to see how they made the organization work efficenicently.








sorry for any grammar or spelling, but your best bet with it comes to these types of documents is to always go from general to more specific, this draws the reader into your topic and sets the stage for your article


good luck
Every human services agency uses a variety of policies and practices. To understand the system of such an agency, a review of those policies and practices is needed. To help further our understanding, my partner and I went to (Name the agency), 1234 Roll Place ...
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment