Friday, February 26, 2010

Could you please help me find clear and good quality sound effects for kids playing football?

do you suggest any link where I can download these sounds for free?Could you please help me find clear and good quality sound effects for kids playing football?
Some are free, some are cheap, some not so cheap. I just put sound effects in a search engine and these come up. Most will have their own search engine when you get to their site (I don't recommend any of these, just found them as mentioned). Into their search engine put ';kids playing'; or ';Children playing,'; I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.


-a guy name duh








www.Sonomic.com


www.soundrangers.com


www.stonewashed.net/sfx.html


www.partnersinrhyme.com/pir/PIRsfx.sht鈥?br>

www.findsounds.com/


www.a1freesoundeffects.com


www.grsites.com/sounds/

No comments:

Post a Comment