Saturday, February 27, 2010

Does my daily routine for Clean & Clear Soft sound right?

Every morning, i wake up take a shower, %26amp; in the shower, i apply the Clean %26amp; Clear Scrub using my fingertips, then i pat dry. Then when i get out of the shower, i apply the Clean %26amp; Clear Day Moisturizer.





Every night, i wake up take a shower, %26amp; in the shower, i apply the Clean %26amp; Clear Scrub again using my fingertips, then i pat dry. Then when i get out of the shower, i apply the Clean %26amp; Clear Night Moisturizer.





Does this sound right?


Should i apply the scrub/moisturizer with something other than my fingertips?


Using this routine, about how long will it take for my light acne to go away?


When will i start seeing improvements, if i started today?


Anymore recommendations?


Is applying the scrub/moisturizer to your forehead bad?Does my daily routine for Clean %26amp; Clear Soft sound right?
That routine sounds perfect! I do the same thing and my acne subsided in less than 2 weeks. CYour fingertips are fine for moisturizing or scrubbing. If you want even deeper cleansing, go for a light toner light the Sensative Skin Cooling Toner from Clean %26amp; Clear. Clean %26amp; Clear Rocks!! Good Luck!Does my daily routine for Clean %26amp; Clear Soft sound right?
That sounds good to me! I'm not sure how long it will take for the acne to go away but you can also try proactive. It works very well. Good luck!
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment