Saturday, February 27, 2010

I need some to revise/edit these sent. check to make sure they sound clear.?

7.The way my brother gambles causes me to be ANGST about his spending habits


8.The first time my mother taught me how to drive, the car RETROGRADED into reverse almost hitting the trash can.


9. The DEMAGOGUERY ad in the newspaper changed my mind on who to elect for president.


10. My dad has great HUSBANDRY when he grows and plants food on the farm.


11.When my cousin got caught stealing along with her friend Tony COMPLICITY in the act.


12 The PURGATORY news about my cat dieing left me miserable and unhappy.


13. As my grandmother increases in age sometimes she鈥檚 OBLIVIOUS about my name.


14.When my brother joined the army he act MARTIAL about going into war.


15. When I first introduce my boyfriend to my mom, she CANOIZE him


16. I ANGST the SAT since I know the first time isn鈥檛 always the best.


17. I always have an SAGACITY of new people I haven鈥檛 meet yet.


18. When there鈥檚 an argument my dad always seem to have a PUN on words to clam everyone down.I need some to revise/edit these sent. check to make sure they sound clear.?
7. the way my brother gambles causes me to angst about his spending habits.


8. during the first time my mother taught me how to drive, the car retrograded into reverse, almost hitting the trash can.


9. its okay


10. my dad exercises a great husbandry ...


11. i dont get it. i think you need to revise it


12. this one too.


13. as my grandmother increases in age, sometimes she gets oblivious about my name.


14. okay. but add comma after army


15. okay


16. angst cannot be used as a verb. i think you need to revise this.


17. meet = met. rest is okay


18. comma after argument. seem=seems . remove on words.I need some to revise/edit these sent. check to make sure they sound clear.?
well i am only going to correct the fist one but...i dont think you can BE angst you can HAVE angst.
7. The way my brother gambles causes me to be ANXIOUS about his spending habits.





8. The first time my mother taught me how to drive, the car SLIPPED into reverse, almost hitting the trash can.

No comments:

Post a Comment