Friday, February 26, 2010

What is a really good brand/type of microphone with a good clear sound for rock songs? I'm in a band?

i need one beucause latley ive been using the rock academy studios equipment and i think i need to get my own because somtimes their stuff isint available. I need a good quality microphone. our band covers classic rock stuff like led zeppelin and aerosmith and some southern rock like the black crowes and some new hard rock as well. search silver hooks on youtube. im 14 and a girl. your advice really helps, thanks!!What is a really good brand/type of microphone with a good clear sound for rock songs? I'm in a band?
http://www.zzounds.com/item--SAMCO1





I just bought that condenser mic and so long as you have phantom power access, I guarantee you wont be dissapointed





www.myspace.com/derekylmusic





Find My Way w/ Vocals is the initial example

No comments:

Post a Comment