Friday, February 26, 2010

How can i make my car system sound more clear and louder i have 2 10's 350 amp and just 6x9 door speakers?

i have 2 mephis 10's subs....350 alpine amp....and 6x9 street edge door speakersHow can i make my car system sound more clear and louder i have 2 10's 350 amp and just 6x9 door speakers?
i would reccomend possibly getting a louder/better amp. Or getting 12'; subwoofers. In my case, I have a 1995 Acura Integra, the problem with my 2 subs was that the subs were'nt producing enough thump for the amp. That could be your problem right there.How can i make my car system sound more clear and louder i have 2 10's 350 amp and just 6x9 door speakers?
Make sure you get your mid-range taken care of. Get new speakers in all doors and get about 2 tweeters up front. You have to cover all bases to get a nice sound system. You have the bass from the sub, you have have the mids covered with your 6x9's but you need some 6 1/2's and the tweeters.

No comments:

Post a Comment