Friday, February 26, 2010

I have a question about the Loud N Clear Sound Amplifier for hearing purposes?

The other day I saw an infomercial for a product that amplifies sounds, and you can hear a conversation from across the street. Does the Loud N Clear sound Amplifier actually work? If I am listening to one person, will it pick up well, or will I get distracted by other voices and sounds? I'm 24 and have difficulty hearing sometimes, so would this be a good alternative to a hearing aid? If there are any other things similar to this that are cheaper than hearing aids, so I can be able to hear better, please give me some advice.I have a question about the Loud N Clear Sound Amplifier for hearing purposes?
I've never personally used it, but I've heard it's a piece of crap.





I'd go to a website that sells them and read the reviews.I have a question about the Loud N Clear Sound Amplifier for hearing purposes?
Amplifiers like those do not selectively pick up noises. The amplification of distant vibrations will be amplified in proportion to the near, loud noises. This can further damage your hearing, and is a terrible idea as an alternative for a hearing aid. They are meant to be used in lectures or classes, when there is a single voice needing amplification, not when there will be multiple voices around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment