Saturday, February 27, 2010

I know this might sound stupid, but can salsa clear skin?

Please don't yell at me, I know it is stupid, but I just wanted to know.





Yesterday, my face was really sensative. For the past few days I have had red blotches around my face, too. So yesterday, I used a homemade exfoliater. It had brown sugar, milk, and honey. It left my face looking clean, but I still had a few red blotches on my face and I felt hot sensations on certain spots.





Also, my mom bought some salsa and chips yesterday, which she never has before. I was feeling REALLY bored and REALLY brave, so I ate a couple of spoonfulls of salsa. It was hot and spicy, but I liked it.





In the morning my face had cleared up a little bit more.





Could my cleared face and salsa be linked? Or no?I know this might sound stupid, but can salsa clear skin?
sometimes if you use something on your face,you wont get 100% of the results right away,so it could still be from the homemade facial you made,also the acids in salsa like tomatoes etc..are good for your skin anything with acid,but that usually directed on the skin,not just eating,I think for facial did a good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment