Friday, February 26, 2010

Can you help me to make the sound clearer?

I have recorded sound for people that were talking in the same time. So I can't hear the person that I want. I have 2 sound files that were recorded from different places.





How to make the sound clearer by using the 2 files?


Which program is the best to help me?Can you help me to make the sound clearer?
Get 'Audacity'; it's freeware, and a fantastic application (tho a bit tekky)


Play with it a little and you'll love it.


It will do multi track editing %26amp; merging, morphing, all kinds of stuff.


Get it at 'snapfiles.com/freeware'; check under 'audio' heading.Can you help me to make the sound clearer?
use a sond splitter program that seperates the two voices and use another audio editing program





my advice is get a better mic man urs must really be bad...





i hope i was insightful

No comments:

Post a Comment